Let’s Talk Mobile
Here are some amazing statistics about mobile devices:
2. It takes 26 hours for the average person to report a lost wallet. It takes 68 minutes for them to report a lost phone.
3. There are 6.8 billion people on the planet. 5.1 billion of them own a cell phone, but only 4.2 billion own a toothbrush.
4. In some countries, there are more mobile subscriptions than there are people.
5. It takes 90 minutes for the average person to respond to an email. It takes 90 seconds for the average person to respond to a text message.
6. 70% of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour.
7. Mobile coupons get 10 times the redemption rate of traditional coupons.
8. There are more mobile phones on the planet than there are TVs.
9. 91% of allU.S.citizens have their mobile device within reach 24/7.
10. 1 in 3 searches are local. Of those searches 64% will call a local business and 54% will visit the business.
So the question is: Is your business mobile friendly?